Friday, January 31, 2014


Hello bloggers, my name blog name is KJ. Today I am writing about the chemical spill that happened in West Virginia three weeks ago. The water in West Virginia now is claimed to be impacted with formaldehyde, a known carcinogen. I have some West Virginia family that was affected by this spill. Some of my family couldn’t even shower at their own house and drink their water. This chemical is also known to give you cancer. I think the West Virginia Department of Environmental Protection should have taken better steps of testing their water. A lot of people didn’t even know the water was contaminated.  They could have taken better steps then what they did. They should have automatically told everyone not to use the water until they tested it thoroughly. I felt like this was a wakeup call for central West Virginians.
KJ

No comments:

Post a Comment